Thursday, April 14, 2011

Welcome to the swamp!

Secret Admirer here. You can call me SA. This is my first post on this blog, which is going to be about my exploits in the world of dating - online and offline, where applicable. Notes from the Lily Pad is so named, because the Lily Pad is where the frogs are, and as you know, you have to kiss a helluva lot of them to find your prince (*Thanks, CW).

This project (because that's really what it is, isn't it?) started on Facebook, and it seemed to entertain my friends. So, I will post my experiences here going forward. My next post will attempt to summarize my experiences up to this time. For those who have been following, please forgive the duplication.

I hope that this blog will serve at least as entertainment, but I hope that perhaps we might find some insight along the way, too.

And, maybe, just maybe, I will find my prince.

Ribbit,

SA